A collection of software projects I have contributed to and a few miscellaneous scripts. They are mostly written in Python and R since those are the languages I am most familiar with, but I am decent at C++ and am trying to learn Haskell and Rust!
Proteomics data analysis pipeline - I contributed to a proteomics data analysis pipeline for MoTrPAC. It uses Docker containers to run R scripts that analyze mass spectrometry data and was used in collaboration between Pacific Northwest National Laboratory and Stanford School of Medicine. View on GitHub.
BeatAMLProteomics - I analyzed proteomics and phosphoproteomics data from a patient cohort with acute myeloid leukemia. The project can be viewed on GitHub.
MSnID and PlexedPiper: R packages for proteomics data analysis - I developed and maintained these packages between 2020 and 2022 and used them to perform analysis data for clinical proteomics. MSnID can be viewed on GitHub or Bioconductor; PlexedPiper can be viewed on GitHub.
Gradio apps - I made a few apps in Python/Gradio, mostly related to neural audio processing, and posted them on Hugging Face. The most popular is an interface to Tortoise text-to-speech which got a GPU community grant.
R Shiny app for visualizing Louisville demographics - an undergraduate statistics projects where I analyzed socioeconomic data in Louisville using GIS. The source code can be viewed on GitHub and the app is live on shinyapps.io.
Elo World - a collection of bad chess algorithms written in Python. Based on this video by suckerpinch, which entertained me during lockdown. View on GitHub.
- ivp_solver.rs - Euler method attempt in Rust.
- pypde_kpp.py - solving the KPP equation using PyPDE.
- prime_seive.py - determine if a number is prime using a seive.
- polynomials_are_continuous.lean - proving some basic things about polynomials in Lean.
- collatz.py - simple implementation of the Collatz map :)
- kuramoto.py - Kuramoto oscillators in Python.
- pygame_of_life.py - minimal implementation of Game of Life in Python.
- integrodifference_pytorch.py - implementation of integrodifference equations using PyTorch.
- competitive_lotka_volterra.ipynb - implements the competitive Lotka-Volterra equations.
- minecraft_str_to_seed.py - Python implementation of the algorithm Minecraft uses to convert strings to integer seeds (found somewhere online and converted it from Java).